Friday, October 22, 2010

Coastal Scents 88 Palette


I finally caved and recently purchased the 88 Palette from Coastal Scents. I bought mine on amazon for $18.95 and it came really well packaged. I've heard quite a few people say that their palette arrived with a few cracked shadows, but all of the shadows were in perfect condition when I got mine. I got the matte palette so it was about a dollar cheaper than the shimmer palette. So far I really love the pigmentation on most of the colors, and with a primer they show up even more vibrant. They are slightly chalky, but for the price I'd say it's not going to be the greatest quality in the world. I'm really enjoying experimenting with all the different colors though, and this definitely gives me a lot more options now.

2 comments:

  1. nice..its a rage..i will ge tmy 120 palette soon
    waitng !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it's a niiice palette! I've never heard of coastal scents...haha I guess I'll try it. You know, I actually think that Elf shadow palette is pretty chalky too. If you've used Elf, do you think it's the same chalky-ness?

    - oh & I'm from soompi! Just stopping by and I subscribed <3

    ReplyDelete